Maton Guitars EM100C Messiah Dreadnought Cutaway - 16246
Maton Guitars EM100C Messiah Dreadnought Cutaway
A masterpiece, the Maton EM 100 was born from the blending of traditional materials with exquisite craftsmanship. The Messiah represents a total, no compromise approach. Flawless attention to detail guarantees your Messiah will be an instrument of pride and pleasure for many years to come.
With a familiar combination of Sitka Spruce and Indian Rosewood, this guitar performs and sounds absolutely wonderful. Clear high range tones with very supportive low and mid range tones with balance across the board. Solid complexity and overtones, without the boomy bass.
In its 5th generation, the AP5 Pro features an internal Microphone and 6-Piezo bridge input, with controls that allow for blending of both microphone and piezo levels prior to sending the actively combined signals through the well engineered pre-amp.
The highly selective cardioid microphone system allows for much greater microphone level before feedback in live environments. This upgraded AP5-Pro microphone is direct mounted to the pre-amp casing with an adjustable arm, which permits easy final tweaking of microphone position to suit the individual artist's playing style.
Using the ‘Sweep-able Mid’ controls. Mid-range is sweep-able from 1 to 2khz and can be cut or boosted within this range. As a general rule we start out with all settings ‘flat’ then alter them to achieve the desired tone & presence based on the venue or recording environment. For example, an open, natural sound can be achieved by setting the frequency control at 1.4khz and the boost/cut control at 5db. Alternatively, for a ‘thick’ lead sound boost your mid's by 5db and set the frequency dial at 1.7kh.
- Model: EM100/C
- Body Shape: Dreadnought W/Cut Away
- Soundboard: "AAA" Grade Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Herringbone
- Bracing: Scalloped Maton X
- Back and Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Outer Binding: Blackwood W/Maple Pinstripe
- Inner Binding: Herringbone
- Neck: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 64.77cm (25.5")
- Headstock Veneer: Ebony, Maple Pinstripe/Keyhole
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Ebony
- Fretwire: Jescar FW43080
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Width: 44.1mm (1.736" - 1 47/64")
- 14th Fret: Width 55mm (2.165" - 2 11/64")
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearl Snowflakes - "Messiah Block on 17th Fret
- Back & Sides Finish: UV Gloss/Natural
- Top Finish: UV Gloss/Natural
- Bridge Pins: Ivory ABS
- Machine Heads: Gold Grover Rotomatic
- Pick guard: Tortoiseshell with Gold M
- End Pin/Strap: Gold
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Case: Hiscox Flight Case
- Pickup: AP5 PRO
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Serial: 4054
Maton Guitars Custom Shop TE Personal Cutaway - 16515
Maton Guitars Custom Shop TE Personal Cutaway - 16515 It takes a great guitar to meet the demands of such a great player. Designed in conjunction with guitar great Tommy...
Maton Guitars EMD12 Diesel Mini - 16513
Maton Guitars EMD12 Diesel Mini - 16513 The "D" stands for Maton Mini Diesel! Mark Denis Lizotte is an American-born Australian singer-songwriter and musician, who has released material under the...
Maton Guitars EMD6 Diesel Mini - 16512
Maton Guitars EMD6 Diesel Mini - 16512 The "D" stands for Maton Mini Diesel! Mark Denis Lizotte is an American-born Australian singer-songwriter and musician, who has released material under the...